Amazon Pay is a digital wallet like any other wallet which is owned by Amazon from which we can make an online transaction on its platform and we also can make payments on various third party websites/ applications like Mobile Recharge, Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment, Vehicle Insurance, etc. Amazon Pay UPI is already linked with our Amazon accounts only we need to send money from Amazon Pay to avail its services and various benefits associated with it.
Download The Amazon App to get cashback on Sending money
Step By Step Guide To Send Money From Amazon Pay And Get Cashback Up To ₹1000 Daily
Step 1: First of all you need to launch your Amazon app make sure that you are signed in to your Amazon account.
Step 2: At this step head over to the Send Money, tap on it to open it.
Step 3: After this, you can see that there are 3 methods from which we can send money from our bank account to directly to someone bank account. Choose any of them, here we are demonstrating with the help of Mobile Number.
Step 4: Enter the amount which you want to send and tap on send money to complete the transaction.
You need to send atleast ₹250 to get the cashback.
Step 6: After entering your Amazon Pay UPI Pin you can see a popup notification of your successful transaction.
You can check your cashback received from amazon in Cashback under the View Statement sections.
Amazon Send Money Offer Details
- Win cashback up to Rs.1000 every day.
- Offer valid only once per customer per day during the offer period.
- Eligibility: Send Rs.250 or more using your Amazon app, get up to Rs.1000 back
- Cashback will be credited with 2 business days.
- “Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above).
- Offer duration: 11 July 2019 to 20 July 2019.