Want to purchase a new phone but thinking of what to do with an old mobile phone? Then don’t worry you can easily exchange the phone on Amazon and get additional discounts on purchasing the new mobile phone
Pro Tip: You can also read our step by step guide on Water Bill Payment From Amazon Online and Book Flight Ticket From Amazon & Get Exclusive Rewards
Yes, it is the best method to sell your old mobile because if we need to sell our mobile it will take more time to find the customers and very tough to get the genuine price for the mobile.
Table of Contents
How To Exchange Old Mobile Phones From Amazon
Purchasing new mobile phones now days becomes very easy from the e-commerce giants Amazon or Flipkart. Most people are changing their devices frequently. But what about the old mobile phone. Will you use two devices? No, it becomes very hectic to handle two mobile phones.
So most people exchange their mobile while purchasing the new phone from Amazon and they get discounts on purchasing the new phone.
Step By Step Guide To Exchange Phone On Amazon
It is quite easy to exchange any mobile phones from Amazon. Only you need to select the mobile phone which you want to purchase and before making the payment there is an option to select the exchange device and enter the details to exchange the device.
Step 1: First of all launch the Amazon App on your phone ensures that you have logged in to your Amazon account.
Step 2: Search the Phone you wish to buy and then select the variant of the phone like Ram, Color, etc.
Step 3: Now you need to scroll down the screen and tap on with exchange to exchange your mobile.
Step 4: Enter the required details and tap on buy now with the exchange.
- Select the Brand of the mobile.
- Select the Model Number of the mobile.
- Enter the IMEI number of the mobile.
Step 5: Enter your delivery address to get your new mobile at your home.
Step 6: After that select the payment methods through which you can pay the amount.
There are many methods to pay you can select any one as per your suitability.
How To Find IMEI Number
- It is a very easy way to find an IMEI number of any phone.
Simply dial *#06# from the phone.
What Happened After The Successful Payment.
- You will receive a message from Amazon to your registered mobile number as well as email id about the expected delivery of the mobile phone.
- When the delivery boy comes you have to give the old phone that you mentioned at the time of booking. He will check the conditions of the phone and you will receive a new phone.
Terms And Conditions of The Old Phone
- For an old mobile phone, the screen should be in very well condition means that there will be no crack on the phone screen or any other damage.
- The old phone should match the details which you have entered while booking the phone with exchange and it will be checked by the delivery boy.
- The detail will be its brand name, model number, and the IMEI number
- You must have to delete your all data present on the mobile phone before giving the product to the delivery boy.
You can read all terms and conditions for exchange old mobile from Amazon here.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Amazon has collaborated with Axis Bank for the UPI transaction on its platform. You need to register or set up your UPI id through Amazon to avail of its UPI services that give a lot of benefits in terms of cashback. Go through this to Setup Amazon Pay UPI.
Vehicles insurance is essential in India whether it is two or four-wheelers. The insurance policy will take care of any accident, theft, or third party loss then the insurance company will pay you IDV (Insured Declared Value). Step by step guide to buying vehicles (two or four) insurance from Amazon.
For me, Google Pay(Tez) is better as compared to Amazon Pay. It is because we don’t need to spend anything on Google Pay(Tez) as compared to Amazon Pay(Recharge, Bill, etc). In Google Pay(Tez) only we need to send money Rs 150 to get a blue scratch card to get rewards up to 1000. we can get 5 blue cards in a week and 1 orange card in a week that will give a reward of worth up to 1 Lac.