YouTube launched its offline features in 2014 for Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos for viewing it after some time. It is best for everyone whose internet is slow and watches YouTube videos with buffer and of low quality. With the help of this feature, we can view any YouTube videos without buffering as well as great video quality.
Table of Contents
Step By Step Guide To YouTube Offline Videos Save Any Videos From YouTube
There are several steps to be followed for offline videos on YouTube for watching it later. Simply follow the below steps to gain this technique. Hope you will get it.
Step 1: Firstly launched the YouTube app on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Select the video you wish to Offline.
Step 3: Click on Download to Offline the video.
Step 4: When your video is downloaded you can watch it in the Library at the bottom right.
Benefits of YouTube Offline
- The best use of YouTube Offline is when we don’t have an internet connection still.
- We can watch offline (Pre-downloaded) videos.
- We can stay away from Buffering Videos.
Disadvantages of YouTube Offline
- We cannot offline every video.
- This feature supports Ads.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I install apps on my Jio phone?
In this post, you can see how to install YouTube on Jio Phone. After an update from Reliance Jio, you can install WhatsApp and Youtube both from Jio Store. There are several steps to be followed to download and install Youtube. Just follow the described steps to get how to install YouTube on Jio Phone.
PhonePe KYC Benefits
There are lots of benefits to complete your PhonePe KYC. You can check it out here all the benefits of PhonePe KYC.
- By completing the minimum KYC you will get a monthly limit of ₹10,000.
- You will be able to Withdraw Money From PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account.
- Increase payment limits to the merchant.
- You can increase limits for Top-up, Purchase and Withdraw.
- You will get all the benefits of KYC user.
What is Paytm postpaid offer?
As of now, it is quite easy to apply or register for Paytm Postpaid. It is a totally online process you don’t need to visit outside like to complete Paytm KYC. Just follow the below-described steps to register yourself for Paytm Postpaid and availed various benefits of it.